Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sigh...

Hwuauuuu....
The worst part of the week is approaching sob.. sob...
The first torment came from DISCOURSE ANALYSIS. That wasn't my best effort!
I didn't study at all and i got two test in a row this day. Could you imagine that?
But at least, i worked on it smoothly~ignoring what the result will be~
Okay, the second and third torment will be tomorrow. My first Micro teaching show*jeng jrererenggg...* and three papers for Pancasila*and i'm not done with them yet*

Today i got
  1. Yuna Ito [single] - Trust You ~Luv it... The song is shoothing~
  2. Kaori Hikita [Album] - Natural ~Dunno what to say... Haven't listened yet. It's a must for me to have it because some of the tracks are Kajiuran work~
  3. Fiction Junction - Parallel Heart [TV version] ~Goshhh... Only the OP version of it. Can't wait to have the full version. The single will be released ummm... April 29, 2009. Happy... That's my birthday!!!!~
  4. Hoshimura Mai [Album Duplo] - Piano Best CD 1 ~I could grab only the CD 1 sob.. sob...~
  5. How to decline invitation.mp3 mhuehehehe... Just kidding. but it's true i downloaded it for my microteaching material.
  6. KTSP for SMA... whueheueue... Duty is calling
That's all for today. Let see how bad Lumina will be tomorrow. See y!!! Back to my work.CIAO

No comments: