Friday 13 March 2009

Holi*3*days in a row!!!

Whohooo.... I've got 3 days off in a row. Gak kuliah.... Happy!!!! Muhuahahahhaahhh--haduh...

Next week will be rough.... i haven't done my poetry assignment, Material Development's printed lesson plan and Micro teaching preparation*sigh......*

Ah, another news...
I went to PSJ UI's blog and found my name listed there...





can you see that? i brushed out my real name hehhwhwhw... visit that blog to find out.
But, i saw something odd...

Look at the circle area... it should be showing my residence*giggle....*...
I really do live in Semanggi area but that is not a road name... just a name for a highway.

My songs this week :
Kalafina - Lacrimosa
Mizuki Nana - Shin Ai
Fictionjunction Keiko - Houseki *not the original one but in the Yuki Kajiura Live version*


My word this week:
Dasar!

Learning... :
2nd voice*is this the right term?!? I wonder...* in the song In The Land of Twilight Under The Moon~Yuki Kajiura Live version~. It's extremely difficult for an amateur like me to imitate Yuriko Kaida lalalala-part when Kaori do it too with different tone... sigh...

1 comment:

Pusat Studi Jepang Universitas Indonesia said...

We'are sorry for your address but we can fix that please send us your address to our email psjui2009@gmial.com and thank for high intent in FPP Sendai